Who are we?
Acolyte provides insight-led talent solutions.
We partner with senior business leaders to remove growth barriers by providing transparency into the talent environments in which they operate.
With an international footprint that supports a multi-national client base across a range of sectors (PWC, Marsh McLennan, IG, Manchester United, Toyota etc), our professional services background and the quality of our insight has led to Acolyte being named the ICAEW Advisory Firm of the Year as well as allowing us to form strategic partnerships with organisations as diverse as Esure, JT Global and the ACCA.
Our global delivery model blends technology and research expertise to quickly understand, define and remove talent-led barriers to increasing profitability and meeting business objectives – all while introducing our clients to the best talent in the market and supporting day to day tactical hiring.
You can be a part of a genuinely exciting disruptor to a traditional industry and be at the cutting edge of the development of a new era in recruitment and Talent Insights.
Working at Acolyte
By keeping creative thinking at the heart of our business and never settling for ‘good enough’, we’ve continued to challenge the traditional recruitment model. If you share our forward-thinking ethos, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow here and will have great opportunities to learn and expand your skill set.
Acolyte is an entrepreneurial business and life here is always exciting. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is confident, articulate and is inspired by working with a great team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The success of our model is based heavily on thorough research techniques. The Research Team is made up of vibrant young individuals from a variety of backgrounds. A unique blend of experiences and skills has positioned the Research Team as one of the high achieving groups at Acolyte.
We are growing our Research team in Chennai, which supports our global talent analytics and recruitment business.
The success of the research team is integral in sustaining consistent growth in our business. In a nutshell, we require this team to be able to apply the world’s leading research techniques to each stage of the recruitment process:
- Interpret job specifications and descriptions to discover what is actually needed from each recruit
- Plan successful research strategies for each campaign
- Apply knowledge and logic to identify the right research tools and use them effectively
- Apply knowledge and logic to interpret the vast world of ‘relative/related job titles’
- Successfully and efficiently interpret research output
- Analyze volumes of data to identify key themes and patterns within the talent population
- Substantiate patterns with solid secondary research skills
- Interpret Quantitative and Qualitative Data
- Produce client presentations to communicate findings
Skills, Experience and Knowledge that you will bring
Skills that help you perform
- Plethora of experience in secondary online research techniques
- Substantial working knowledge with Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Knowledge of techniques in data preparation and analysis
- Experience in deriving insights from data
- Familiarity with building reports using Excel & PowerPoint
Qualities we are looking for:
- Accountable and task oriented with enthusiasm to consistently deliver
- Logical problem solving
- Produce accurate and reliable work
- Outstanding communicator
- Work, achieve and celebrate within a team
- Share knowledge and encourage training within the team
- Eagerness to learn and progress
- Experience in Recruitment and related processes
- Knowledge of recruitment related tools i.e. LinkedIn, Job Boards, CRMs etc.
- Knowledge of search techniques including Boolean operators i.e. AND OR NOT
Opportunities for development are plentiful. Being a young organisation with ambitious growth plans, our structure is adapting and growing constantly, presenting opportunities to learn, develop and grow and make a real difference to our future and of the product.
We speak plainly and openly, and we’re not afraid to question a brief or explain our reasoning. We’re naturally open to new ideas and ways of working, and we invite feedback on everything we do.
Your colleagues at Acolyte are experienced and friendly people who are always happy to roll up their sleeves and help out where required.
Our TVA Research team is based out of our Campaign Delivery Centre in Chennai (Ambattur Industrial Estate). Acolyte embraces a global client base and with Offices in London, Southern India and San Francisco always enables us to be engaged with our clients.
We want you to enjoy your time here and be proud to count the people you work with as friends. Our social committees run events and activities to make life at Acolyte fun and rewarding.
As a valued employee, you’ll also benefit from: a competitive salary, generous package, professional and vibrant environment and opportunity for career growth.