Who are we?
Acolyte provide a range of Insight-Led Talent Solutions. Our clients benefit from strategic insight and digital talent tools, for direct and transparent recruitment success. We simplify your hiring process by providing the data you need to make the right Talent and Workforce Strategy decisions for your organisation.
You can be a part of a genuinely exciting disruptor to a traditional industry and be at the cutting edge of the development of a new era in recruitment. Within this model you will have great opportunities to learn and expand your skill set.
Working at Acolyte
By keeping creative thinking at the heart of our business and never settling for ‘good enough’, we’ve continued to challenge the traditional recruitment model. If you share our forward-thinking ethos, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow here.
Acolyte is an entrepreneurial business and life here is always exciting. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is confident, articulate and is inspired by working with a great team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We are looking for a commercially-minded, enthusiastic Marketing Executive to help drive and deliver our UK & Global marketing strategy and support the Commercial Director and Acolyte’s other Commercial teams.
The Marketing Executive will be tasked with helping to drive our ambitious growth plans by:
- Supporting the sales team by generating regular, high quality, qualified leads
- Creating and executing regular structured email marketing campaigns
- Energising the company’s PR through the use of social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Working with senior management to develop an overarching marketing strategy including selecting which events/conferences to attend, whitepaper creation, breakfast meetings attendance etc
- Managing and controlling data integrity in the company's CRM system
- Contributing creative ideas around building successful candidate engagement campaigns
- Managing external agencies and owning the relationship with our in-house graphic design team
- Supporting a test & learn marketing strategy and providing regular ROI reports to the executive team
- Influencing future marketing strategies and contributing to the organisation’s future internal and external communications initiatives
You will be a motivated and determined individual, with strong B2B marketing experience and demonstrable commercial awareness. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also vital. You’ll also need to be flexible about where and how you work.
Essential Skills & Experience required for the role include:
- Broad range of B2B marketing experience
- Outstanding communication skills (also including questioning and listening skills)
- Proficiency in campaign analysis and reporting
- An understanding of the importance of ROI in assessing marketing campaigns
- Adaptable - with a flexible, entrepreneurial working style
- Proactive with regard to self-development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience in some element of campaign creation is important (i.e. copywriting)
- Marketing qualification or Degree would be advantageous
Opportunities for development are plentiful. Being a young organisation with ambitious growth plans, our structure is adapting and growing constantly, presenting opportunities to learn, develop and grow and make a real difference to our future and of the product.
We speak plainly and openly, and we’re not afraid to question a brief or explain our reasoning. We’re naturally open to new ideas and ways of working, and we invite feedback on everything we do.
Reporting to the senior leadership team with direct access to the CEO and board, you will work with experienced and friendly people who are always happy to roll up their sleeves and help out where required.
Come to work every day in a comfortable, creative, boutique office environment containing all the things you need to succeed. This unique office space - a former 19th century egg factory(!) - is just seconds from Borough Station and less than half a mile from London Bridge and the amazing Borough Food Market.
Acolyte embraces our global client base. Our presence in the UK, Southern India and San Francisco means that, for those who want to, there are always opportunities to travel and experience our many different and exciting cultures.
We want you to enjoy your time here and be proud to count the people you work with as friends. Our social committees run events and activities to make life at Acolyte fun and rewarding.
As a valued employee, you’ll also benefit from: a competitive salary in a central location, professional environment and opportunity to travel.