Who are we?
Acolyte provide a range of Insight-Led Talent Solutions. Our clients benefit from strategic insight and digital talent tools, for direct and transparent recruitment success. We simplify your hiring process by providing the data you need to make the right Talent and Workforce Strategy decisions for your organisation.
You can be a part of a genuinely exciting disruptor to a traditional industry and be at the cutting edge of the development of a new era in recruitment. Within this model you will have great opportunities to learn and expand your skill set.
Working at Acolyte
By keeping creative thinking at the heart of our business and never settling for ‘good enough’, we’ve continued to challenge the traditional recruitment model. If you share our forward-thinking ethos, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow here.
Acolyte is an entrepreneurial business and life here is always exciting. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is confident, articulate and is inspired by working with a great team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This is a key strategic position in very high growth area of the business.
We are looking for a commercially-minded, senior operations leader to drive growth in our Global Talent Operations function. This important role will draw on a strong commercial, customer centric background combined with robust operational management and reporting skills.
You will work closely with the with sales team, actively participating in generating revenue growth through client retention based on delivery success.
The Head of Talent Operations has ultimate responsibility for the performance of the Global Talent Operations business unit and will act as the ultimate escalation point and ambassador for the function to both clients and internal stakeholders. They will be tasked with helping to drive our ambitious growth plans by:
- Taking overall responsibility for the company’s Global Talent Operations division
- Acting as key member of the SMT, helping to develop and deliver on key strategic decisions
- Supporting revenue growth through driving client retention (specifically by owning Acolyte’s % fill rate/delivery targets)
- Guiding Talent Operations function through Acolyte’s current & future expansion strategy
- Identification of cross-sales opportunities into other core Acolyte products & services
- Day to day project and relationship management opportunities with Acolyte’s key accounts
- Direct management of 5 functions (Research, Engagement, Qualification, Reporting, QC) & 30+ staff
- Full operational oversight of teams currently based in London, San Francisco & South India
- Supervision of the Talent Operations Research team performance (time & cost targets AND existence, accuracy & completeness of research)
- Delivery and presentation of client talent maps and weekly project updates
- Oversite of Engagement team (delivering marketing innovation to increases candidate response rates)
- Management of the Qualification function (maximizing volume of accurate CVs submitted to client)
- Administration and direction of the appropriate QC resource
- Overall Reporting and delivery responsibility for all Acolyte Talent Operations projects
- Supporting a test & learn R&D strategy to enhance Talent Operations performance
- Board level performance reporting
You will be a motivated and determined individual, with a strong commercial background and proven experience in successfully managing delivery performance in functions including market research, B2C marketing functions, sales teams, or recruitment.
Motivating teams to achieve targets, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking, a customer centric approach, and outstanding influencing and communication skills are all key attributes for this role.
This position is based in the UK. However, given the international nature of the business, occasional trips to our offices in Chennai will be necessary to fully realise the performance of the division.
Opportunities for development are plentiful. Being a young organisation with ambitious growth plans, our structure is adapting and growing constantly, presenting opportunities to learn, develop and grow and make a real difference to our future and of the product.
We speak plainly and openly, and we’re not afraid to question a brief or explain our reasoning. We’re naturally open to new ideas and ways of working, and we invite feedback on everything we do.
Your colleagues at Acolyte are experienced and friendly people who are always happy to roll up their sleeves and help out where required.
As part of the senior leadership team you will report directly to the CEO and board.
Come to work every day in a comfortable, creative, boutique office environment containing all the things you need to succeed. This unique office space - a former 19th century egg factory(!) - is just seconds from Borough Station and less than half a mile from London Bridge and the amazing Borough Food Market.
Acolyte embraces our global client base. Our presence in the UK, Southern India and San Francisco means that, for those who want to, there are always opportunities to travel and experience our many different and exciting cultures.
We want you to enjoy your time here and be proud to count the people you work with as friends. Our social committees run events and activities to make life at Acolyte fun and rewarding.
As a valued employee, you’ll also benefit from: a competitive salary in a central location, generous package, professional environment and opportunity to travel.